Re: 1L?

From: 조성빈
Subject: Re: 1L?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 01:38:23 +0900

Well, as far as I know, w3m can’t execute Javascript, right? It’s not a viable
alternative to ‘real’ web browsers.

The reason why I said about ‘free software’ is because the OP said that
* He will miss the Apple ecosystem,
* He said that other manufacturers (ChromeOS, System76, etc) didn’t look
serious as much as the Apple TV,
* And he also specifically asked if the i3 or the i5 would be better when using
the new Mac Mini,
but the first response (of this maillist) was, “Hey, use Linux! It’s free, and
Apple is bad... Why use Apple when they don’t let them roll our own devices?”

I’m not saying that free software has problems, (I use them, like GNU Emacs)
but pointing Linux is irrelevant to the question.

나의 iPhone에서 보냄

2019. 2. 8. 오전 12:47, Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu> 작성: