Re: 1L?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: 1L?
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 23:55:22 +0100

Vladimir Sedach wrote:

> If anyone is under the delusion that w3m is
> not a "real" web browser, I would recommend
> they try emacs-w3m for a while. It is simply
> a better experience for serious browsing.

At least for people who don't rely too much on
JavaScript sites and especially people who are
already in the Emacs world, fingers and head,
then yes.

I wouldn't go so far as to say users of other
browsers aren't doing "serious browsing" :)

> Finally, if you do not want to use GNU/Linux,
> OpenBSD is another great Free Software
> operating system that can run on many models
> of Mac Mini, and works great for hosting
> Emacs (typing this in GNU Emacs on OpenBSD
> right now, with a bunch of emacs-w3m tabs
> open in the other window…).

Every computer there is should run Emacs.

What computers on the market do not currently
run Emacs? How about we compile a list and put
it on the EmacsWiki? Anyway don't buy those
computers!

And not just because they don't run Emacs.
There is probably a lot of software they
don't run.

DANGER!

--
underground experts united