Re: make a drawing with Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: make a drawing with Emacs
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 07:13:50 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> Now the nice part of doing it in pure Elisp is
>> that you can refactor the code into useful
>> functions as you need. For example [...]
>
> That's pretty much what the svg.el package
> mentioned earlier in the thread does. Instead of
> `svg-image`, use `svg-print`.

Did anyone do neat Elisp wrappers around the
essentials as well?

Because if the programmability was one of the main
advantages with Emacs vs. plain SVG (and I agree)
then that sounds like a natural step :)

I'm not lazy, and happy to do it myself, but, if
someone else already did it, I might prefer to use
that for quality concerns :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573