Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 02:13:13 +0100

pietru@caramail.com writes:

> He said to me that changes will be Gnu Software.  I know Gnu Elpa
> is a Package Archive, but not familiar with the details.

Gnu Elpa is what M-x list-packages accesses by default: an official
collection of elisp libraries that are more or less officially
considered as belonging to Emacs.

> > I'm interested in making diary expressions more common and useful.  I
> > want to have something better than appointments, and a better
> > integration of these things with Org.  But I'm not an Org developer.
>
> I will have to see who is involved with what, but understand if you
> are not an org developer.  Would this mean we concentrate on Diary and
> Calendar?

No, we don't, of course.  If you have a good idea, and someone likes to
work on it, fine.  With "I'm curious" I didn't mean that I search
something to work on, I really only meant "I'm curious" because I have
recently dealt with some of this stuff.

Regards,

Michael.