Re: FW: Describe keymap

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: FW: Describe keymap
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 03:38:42 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:

OK, why not?

Oh, my, now the subject has changed as well...

> What keys does `C-h f gnus-article-read-summary-keys' tell
> you that command is bound to?

Doesn't say anything about that what I can see?

  gnus-article-read-summary-keys is an autoloaded interactive
  compiled Lisp function in ‘gnus-art.el’.

  (gnus-article-read-summary-keys &optional ARG KEY
  NOT-RESTORE-WINDOW)

  Read a summary buffer key sequence and execute it from the
  article buffer.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573