Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual

From: Takesi Ayanokoji
Subject: Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 23:40:40 +0900

Hi.

I translated  Emacs's user manual and elisp reference manual  since version
24.5.

I am translating and updating manuals by po4a and GNU gettext(
https://github.com/ayatakesi/emacs-doc-ja).

This translating work have been came up with my personal RTF + Googling +
try & error, because I did translating works alone.

Currently I contacted Emacs user community in Japan, and hope translating
and updating manuals continuously by project with user community.

Best,

2021年1月6日(水) 午後2:24 Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text