Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 11:03:56 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-02-14 04:54]:
> OT: I've read that
>
>   You should include the following <meta> viewport element in
>   all your web pages: <meta name="viewport"
>   content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"> [2]
>
> but after spending tons of time on the HTML5/CSS on a couple
> of blog articles [3] using that meta tag screws everything up,
> even (especially) on my smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy Note 2
> LTE GT-N7105 16GB. Without it, I think it looks good.

I am using this for years and fastest templates there are, and it is
visible and readable on every device.

from http://freeliquidtemplates.com/ and it is fastest, Page Speed of
100% easily reachable if you know how to prepare images, CSS and
Javascript well (which I do not use). We sell for hundreds of
thousands of dollars by using simplest and fastest page templates.

What exactly is going wrong with it?