Re: [External] : Re: Org mode rant

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Org mode rant
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 16:05:48 +0200

Drew Adams wrote:

> To-do item 42,424,242:
>
>   Start to figure out if I really need to do
>   to-do item 31,425,936.
>
> To-do item 42,424,243:
>
>   Start to figure out if I really need to do
>   to-do item 42,424,242.

When you notice an imperfection, do M-x todo RET
two-or-three-technobabble-words-to-describe-it RET. When you
view the TODO file some time later, if you still
understand/remember what a technobabble oneliner refers to,
that means do it or keep it (i.e., do nothing for the time
being). Otherwise remove it has it was probably of very small
importance even to you.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal