Re: Org to Markdown programmatically

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Org to Markdown programmatically
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 22:38:52 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

>>> Scored for which term?
>>
>> Overall score.
>
> Overall score of how, what? Where?

When I applied the Android app "SEO Check" to the all the pages
and fixed everything it suggested - and the suggestions were
very good, not just classic SEO stuff (see previous posts).
Also, the app is awesome, organized, fast, good interface, no
ads or disruptive elements, none of the bad stuff we associate
with smartphone apps...

Try it, and see if you can beat my 79% :)

This also score 79% now BTW:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tree-house/tree-house-rooftop.html

And again I agree with the tool! Probably the best one!

> I like popping. I don't know why would the word "iterate"
> not relate to `while' here.

If you iterate the material naturally with a loop that fits
the purpose you don't have to pop. It is a poor man's way of
doing it.

> Show me how would you iterate on the above function.

See other my other post.

> When there are 2 elements to take out of the list and do
> something with it, I like to pop it twice. Very handy, and
> why not.

If you use the right loop it does that for you.

> Since I have started changing `dolist' to `while' that is what
> happened, there is often pop.

That's right, since `while' doesn't act on the material, you
have to do it explicitly instead.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal