Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 10:37:03 +0200

> Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 at 9:28 AM
> From: "Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor"
> <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
> To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.
>
> Christopher Dimech wrote:
>
> > Rather one should realise that the way forward is in not
> > using Wolfram Mathematica in the first place.
>
> The laws of computing forbids it.

Unjust copyright laws forbid it.  The laws of computing also allow
reverse engineering, but I cannot teach that at many shitty universities,
except clandestinely.  So I do it anyway.

> All hail techno-techno totalitarianism!

Or that proprietary software does not bother you, you could just say that.
Totalitarianism in when you apply for public funding and the public
institution forbids you in developing free software.  In addition, there
are also many public universities who do that.  It is so bad that you
would need permission to use your work because university administrators
decided to license the software to third parties.