Re: Emacs i18n

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:45:50 +0200

Alexandre Garreau wrote:

> you've been mostly with educated people, not with people who
> struggle learning, or are in less educated portion
> of society.

But the case is people don't know it good enough!

You guys on the other hand know it so well you can even do
professional translations...

So you, the Elysium ones, will attempt to help the ignorant
masses by translating ... uhm, CS and programming software
manuals?!

Hey, just a suggestion, shouldn't you elite guys instead try
to bring literacy, basic math, and punctuality, to your poor
countrymen that cannot read English 2021?

Hahah THE FRENCH, the guys with the French Revolution, the
Enlightenment Movement, the Paris Commune, even the supersonic
airliner the Concorde :) HAHAHAH :D

OKAY I know this isn't what you mean because it doesn't make
any sense whatsoever, but it is how it sounds, I still don't
understand what you actually mean TBH ???

>> Which, BTW, is exactly like the French are, so why on Earth
>> keep up with this charade?
>
> good question, do you think they’re aren’t the same french?
> what are the sociological differences you noticed between
> each groups?

The French were probably used to everyone speaking French and
if there was a foreigner around either it was an international
guy who spoke French or some other type of international guy,
namely from the French colonial empire, and everyone loved and
spoke great beautiful and cultural French and there was never
any other annoying other language around to mess up this
orderly and fantastic state that everyone was happy with?

No, I don't know actually, but that would be one guess that
comes to hand, yes. So, if you don't want it to, yeah, stop
brining this up, is what I'd do.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal