Re: [External] : Re: Package cl is deprecated

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Package cl is deprecated
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 11:04:28 +0800

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 10:26 PM Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> wrote:

> > > In addition to what I just asked, try adding the
> > > following to the top of your ~/.emacs.d/init.el:
> > >   (setq force-load-messages t)
> >
> > > Then look in *Messages* for
> >
> > I can't find the above line in *Messages*...
>
> You can also try `C-h v load-history'.
>
> Or type `load-history' in *scratch* (without the
> quotes), put your cursor after that text, and use
> `M-x pp-eval-last-sexp'.
>
> Each of those shows you your complete history of
>
> Search the *Help* buffer (for `C-h v') or search
> the *Pp Eval Output* buffer (for `pp-...') for
> other loads - those can give you a hint of what
> caused cl.el[c] to be loaded.

Thank you very much for letting me know so many wonderful tricks. I
tried with swiper to search the *Pp Eval Output* buffer, but nothing
matched, as shown in the attachment. Did I do something wrong?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province