Re: Would there be a drawback of using the same graphical toolkit on eve

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Would there be a drawback of using the same graphical toolkit on every platform?
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 00:02:02 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

> Quote of RMS:
>
>   That is why I say, if you wish to refer to Unix systems,
>   that means only those which are true Unix systems, but
>   does not mean FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, and
>   others because such are not Unix systems, they are
>   Unix-like systems, as they are not registered and
>   officially recognized as Unix.

Oh, so it is just that little thing. Let men the officially
recognize on gmane.emacs.help for all to hear that the BSDs
are Unix!

... wait ... something is up ...

AAAH! I SEE!

SO DID ANYONE OF YOU WORTHLESS BUNCH OF GOOD-FOR-NOTHINGS KEEP
TRACK ON THE GOD DAMN BINARY DIGITS OF THESE SYSTEMS IN
EXECUTION? AND IN PARTICULAR, WHAT UNIX FEATURES CHANGED AND
IN WHAT WAYS FROM US SAYING DIFFERENT THINGS AS TO
THEIR NATURE?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal