Re: emacs <----> firefox

From: Jonas Damm
Subject: Re: emacs <----> firefox
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:26:48 +0200

Exwm is just mapping the individual windows to emacs buffers. The
function
   efs/exwm-update-title ()
changes the buffername to the title of the tab.

After that you can use any function you prefer to search a tab. I use
counsel-switch-to-buffer. This allows to type only a few characters of
the tab-title to find and preview it directly.