Re: package for Email

From: John Haman
Subject: Re: package for Email
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 01:08:17 -0500

I use Gnus, and like others have said, with some configuration, it is
very nice. I use nnimap backend with fastmail accounts, and it is indeed
fast. I like that I don't have to download all my email on every
computer. And I like reading my mails, nntp, web feeds in one place. My
gnus settings are more portable than my tbird settings.

I don't recommend Gnus unless you have a lot of time to configure Emacs
and don't do any business/HTML email.

I still prefer thunderbird for the calendar.

--
Dr. John Haman
Maryland, USA