Re: Debunking Emacs merits over GUI - Re: package for Email

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Debunking Emacs merits over GUI - Re: package for Email
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:21:25 +0200

> Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 10:05:31 +0300
> From: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
> Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
>
> I wanted to say that objectively when somebody is looking for e-mail
> client, it is not good to recommend Emacs in first place.

Forgive me my bluntness, but that's baloney!  Emacs-based email
clients are very adequate, and some of them much more than just
adequate.  I'm surprised to even see this in an Emacs forum, let alone
coming from such a veteran Emacs user.

I challenge you to post a list of tasks people do with email clients
that Emacs-based MUA don't support.