Re: [Help-gnucap] gnucap error

From: Rubén Gómez Antolí
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] gnucap error
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:08:12 +0200

Hello all:

El 07/07/11 11:54, Ramiro Aceves escribió:
Thanks Al for your response. It is a pleasure to have feedback from the
autor of GNUCAP. Congrats!

Oh, I am using gnucap 0.35 from Debian Stable. I will install latest
snapshot and see. I watched the page and saw that 0.35 was the stable
release and thought that no improvements were made since that.

http://www.gnucap.org/devel/

latest one seems to be from 2009-12-07. is it the right one?

You can try to install gnucap from Debian Sid, is the latest development snapshot:

gnucap:
  Instalados: 1:0.36~20091207-1
  Candidato:  1:0.36~20091207-1

Or download deb-src package to compile, in this way should get a deb package for stable.

Good look.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.