Re: [Help-gnucap] gnucap error

From: Andy Fierman
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] gnucap error
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:57:42 +0100

For info:

"Gnucap 2009.12.07 RCS 26.136"

is the same version as I'm running on my 64bit Linux Mint Debian
Edition. This is a rather nice rolling distribution based on Debian
Testing and I just installed Gnucap as a .deb straight from the Debian
Testing repos.

Cheers,

         Andy.

signality.co.uk

p.s. I despair AD's spice models. I've had so much trouble with so
many of them ...

:(

On 11 July 2011 17:30, Ramiro Aceves <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks Al, will try that!
> Ramiro
>

> El 11/07/11 05:03, al davis escribió:
>>
>> On Thursday 07 July 2011, Ramiro Aceves wrote:
>>>
>>> Now the error about the diodes disappeard. I can enter gnucap
>>> and have the warnings:
>>
>>> Rc2.X1: Rideal: effective length is negative or zero
>>> Re1.X1: Rideal: effective length is negative or zero