Re: [Help-gnucap] gnucap error

From: Ramiro Aceves
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] gnucap error
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:30:27 +0200

El 08/07/11 23:08, Rubén Gómez Antolí escribió:
Hello all:

Many thanks Rubén

I have just downloaded last source code  and compiled:

$ gnucap
Gnucap 2009.12.07 RCS 26.136
The Gnu Circuit Analysis Package
Never trust any version less than 1.0
Copyright 1982-2009, Albert Davis
Gnucap comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome
to redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
See the file "COPYING" for details

Now I have 0.35 gnucap at

/usr/bin/gnucap

and latest one at

/usr/local/bin/gnucap

I will play with it and will post some questions.

Thanks

Ramiro.