[Help-gnunet] indexing -> size taken in database

From: Christian Schulte
Subject: [Help-gnunet] indexing -> size taken in database
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:03:07 +0900

 Hello,

since i recently saw my own content dissapearing (can only find but not
download it anymore) i wondered about how i could get a clue of what is still
intact and completely indexed in my DB or at least which amount of content
should have survived my recent indexing.

Is there maybe some small formula like   SIZEinDB = (filesize / 25)
I guess that kind of small "data overhead" is the same if i insert content or
index it.

  Chris