[Help-gnunet] gnunet cash

From: Steven
Subject: [Help-gnunet] gnunet cash
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:03:58 -0700

How long does it take to get a decent "reputation"?  How quickly can I ruin a
reputation?

OK, lets assume that from the moment I connect to the network, I never break a
connection with node A, node A is well "respected" and that network load is
normal.  How long will I have to to work for Node A before Node A begins to
treat me with a little respect?  Is gnunet cash earned and spent in a matter
of seconds, or over a period of weeks?

Should I wait a few hours after connecting to the network to start making
requests?  Or should I just jump right in and get what I want?

Thanks for your time.