Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet cash

From: Steven
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet cash
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:29:07 -0700

I think that this is a good Idea.  We can list files that we have inserted,
and files that we have indexed, and have eachother test out the downloads.
All downloads should be legal (perhaps gpl'd), and we should let each other
know if the file is indexed, or inserted.

This way we can test the reliability and speed of both indexed, and inserted
retrievals, and let everyone know how it goes.

Christian, I'm downloading your file now, and the DL started very slowly, but
is steadily speeding up. (about 3k/second now).  I'm new to the network, but
I'm assuming that as the data flows through the network, our nodes are
actually drawing closer to eachother, which would explain the speed increase.