koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Upcoming emails from Nicholas

From: Roger Buck
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Upcoming emails from Nicholas
Date: Mon Apr 15 05:55:05 2002

[--snip--]

Mike Mylonas wrote:
> I was looking at this issue over the weekend, and was thinking that
> maybe we should make better / more efficient use of the services
> available through SourceForge. Especially the bug tracker, feature
> request and documentation facilities.

[--snip--]

Maybe because I don't come from a development background - I find it
hard to beat the list server (when volume is light anyhow ;^).

There is a real big difference between going out to actively look for
reports /requests compare with the attention they get when they arrive
via email. Can sourceforge be set to auto notify by email?

I must admit I've never seriously looked at at sourcefore documentation
utilities - I'll try to bring myself up to speed on that over next few
days. Personally, I find 'wiki' a fantastic tool for
"documentation-as-you-go"...

R.