koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User interfase

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User interfase
Date: Thu Aug 12 12:01:11 2004

Paul POULAIN wrote:

Answer to koha-devel to, unless your mail is really private, that's is not the case here.

You're right, I should work less and sleep a little more ;))).

[..]

Don't spend too many time on this : this will change soon. Really soon (waiting for a commit from chris) The new feature will be : the default language is still stored in systempreferences, but the user, in OPAC, can change it's language (choose it in a list box) The selected language will be stored in a cookie.

I will be gald to receive the patchs from Cris, I personally like this approch, I've seen it in the webmails and I like it :). While messig around in the C4 module I've fixed a few a few FIXMEs in Context.pm. I'm doigsome more testing and I will send them to you.

                                                               Andres