koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Meta tag

From: Benedict
Subject: [Koha-translate] Meta tag
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:47:39 +0100

Hi,
the discussion about proper character's encodings is leading me to the
thought that perhaps each translation team should handle it the way they
want. In Poland it has been agreed nationwide that for proper web page
generation one should make sure that either each page has the meta tag
"http-equiv" included in the HEAD section or the web server prepends the
directive every time such page is served (in its config file).

But my question is what to do with those  <FONT SIZE=2  face="arial,
helvetica">
that can be found in "details-opac.tmpl" ?

No matter what I do and whatever a meta tag I insert the FONT tag forces
iso-8859-2 on my system. And I think many will experience same problem.

Any suggestions
Benedict

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes