koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Perl Zoom Persistent Connections

From: Thomas D
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Perl Zoom Persistent Connections
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:12:35 +0200

I have been unsuccessful finding the documentation for YAZ Proxy session
sharing or session specific modes.  Would you pint me to the correct
sections of the documentation where enabling or disabling session sharing or
session specific modes are described?

Thomas D

Quoting Sebastian Hammer <address@hidden> :