libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] make check failure

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] make check failure
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:17:38 -0500

C.Y.M writes:
 > When I build current libcdio from cvs, it builds fine, but fails on the
 > check. I
 > am using current gcc-3.4.6.
 >
 > ./check_iso.sh: iso-read basic test failed in comparing output.
 > ./check_iso.sh: failed command:
 >         ../src/iso-read --image ./copying.iso --extract copying
 > FAIL: check_iso.sh
 > Sorry, could not find an ISO 9660 image from
 > /var/local/libcdio.cvs/libcdio/test/cdda.bin

There is a bit that's weird here. In fact too weird for me to think
that this is a libcdio problem as much as something going on in your
setup or your computer filesystem getting the wrong inodes/files.

The test specified reading from ./copying.iso but what it found was a
different file - cdda.bin (a CD-DA CD image).

And that error message message doesn't come from iso-read at all but
from example/isofuzzy.c. which is run out of tests/check_fuzzy.sh, not
check_iso.sh which is reporting FAIL.

 > Is this a known issue?

It looks to me likethe regression test is correctly finding that
something's off in your system.