libcdio-devel

Re: C.Y.M's build problem (Was Re: [Libcdio-devel] make check failure)

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: C.Y.M's build problem (Was Re: [Libcdio-devel] make check failure)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:12:05 -0500

One other thing I just noticed that might cause a problem. I
accidently checked into CVS the binary for a new regression test
(testisocd) rather than the source (testisocd.c) for the test. If you
were running GNU/Linux it's possible that that binary actually
ran. (But again I am clueless how it would give exactly the results
you indicate as the name is completely different from either of the
ones you mention).

Should this is the problem, a "cvs update ..." will fix. Actually, anyone
who did a CVS update or got a new CVS copy between 03-25 and 03-26
should do an update.