libcdio-devel

Reply to list (Was Re: [Libcdio-devel] Eject)

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Reply to list (Was Re: [Libcdio-devel] Eject)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:34:05 -0400

address@hidden writes:
 > >  > Off-Topic: Could the Reply-to address of libcdio-devel be changed to
 > > address@hidden Sourceforge lists can be configured this way,
 > > don't know about savannah. Right now, clicking "reply" will send the
 > > message to the sender only.
 > >
 > > Has been done. Thanks for the suggestion.
 >
 > Do savannah mailing lists have some kind of configuration delay?
 > Didn't work with this mail.

Dunno. Looks like standard GNU Mailman. Probably even more standard
than the Sourceforge version.

What I changed was under General Options:

  Where are replies to list messages directed?
  Poster is strongly recommended for most mailing lists.

The choices are: Poster, This list, Explicit address
and I changed from "Poster" to "This list".

If this is not the correct setting and you or anyone knows what is,
let me know. Thanks.