librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free m

From: Matija Šuklje
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free music
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 23:52:37 +0100

Hullo,

I know it was a lenghtly post, but unless I can count on LibreFM to support
torrent/magnet links, I will not be able to get this idea to work — and I
think it's in the interest of all of us to have free music be shared as best
as it can be.

Any thoughts at all would be welcome. Even if you think my idea is crappy,
it's at least some feedback that I can work on ;)

Cheers,
Matija
--
gsm: +386 41 849 552