librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free m

From: Matija Šuklje
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free music
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:02:51 +0100

For some reason this reply reached only me and not the list. I'm reposting it
here for coherency.

Dne nedelja 28. februarja 2010 ob 00:09:06 je address@hidden napisal(a):
> Idea: set up a torrent tracker for libre.fm.  Integrate directly into
> artist/album/song pages.  Will minimize bandwidth used by libre.fm and
> increase download speeds for users.

I was thinking of something like that, yeah.

But I'm thinking that Magnet links would be a better choice, since then we
don't depend on a tracker and also have potentially a wider usebase (when
using automation).

Cheers,
Matija

--