Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 08:50:00 -0500

On Sun, September 15, 2019 12:35 pm, MARY-ANNE WOLF wrote:

> If Stallman is too stupid to understand that, the FSF needs to throw him
> out with force and distance itself from him as fast as they can, before
> FSF loses the support of most of its female supporters and a large
> fraction of its more woke male supporters.

Your message has made Richard Stallman, an icon to human rights, resign as
president of the board of directors and as president of the FSF.

As for me, I will stop preferring women for positions on free software
technical areas. I think that they will earn them if they deserve such
positions.

I hope that now you do not turn to attack me.

Happy hacking!
Quiliro