Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:47:47 -0400

  > If you take a glance on this list, on twitter, and in other corners of the
  > internets, there are a ton of folks sharing their legitimate concerns about
  > the broader issues in free software, FSF, and rms.

That is proper for people to do.  To the extent they are making claims
about me, they should look at what I really said and did.

Widely-read articles have made false statements about me.  For
instance, they said I "defended Epstein" (I never did), and that I
said Giuffre was willing to have sex with Minsky (I didn't believe or
say that).  You can help those discussions reach valid conclusions by
pointing out my actual words and explaining what they mean in English.

It is useful to point, in those discussions, to my postings about
Epstein on stallman.org as well, since they showed what I think about
him and his actions.

But let's not have such discussions on this list, because it is
off-topic and would get in the way.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)