Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Joel Holder
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 00:30:50 -0500

   Congratulations, I’m officially unsubscribing from this list because of
   this stupid thread that will not stop spamming my inbox with
   emotionally torked posery.
   As I depart, I leave you with these words.  This is not twitter!  There
   used to be netiquette and collegiality observed here.  We have a vision
   and agenda to open minds and allow knowledge to flow where it will.  We
   are not here to hero worship nor plant non topical trigger bait.
   Learn to separate people from their ideas...
   The movement stands on its own.
   On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 2:07 PM lily via liber planet-discuss