Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:34:11 -0400

  > A) political concerns about patriarchy / sexism etc

  > I happen to be on the more feminist / progressive / left-wing side for
  > A,

I am, too.  And I will not change that because of the vilification
campaign.  The broader issues have not changed.

I am against the "cancel culture" in general, but that is not new
either.

  > On B specifically, I think everyone needs to learn more about
  > **Restorative Justice** and **Transformative Justice**

If anyone who felt hurt feelings from my postings had asked
me to consider per feelings and try to understand and empathize,
I would have tried my best.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)