Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: 'smee
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 19:35:06 +0000

Here it comes, more accusations with the intent of censoring (or
causing self censorship).

Let people speak their minds.

How else do you reach consensus? Do you just force out people who
disagree? That appears to be your aim.

You guys are stinking up the place, making a technical forum about
censoring speech. Take your politics elsewhere and let the email mods
do the job in their domain. If you don't like it, convince people to go
to your email list, or your software foundation....or I guess continue
causing drama here and annoying people who read this list for a real
purpose.

This drama matches too closely what's happened (blatantly) in other
projects. People with these opinions don't usually care too much about
what free software stands for, so what brings you here aside from the
drama?