Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Cinder Roxley
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:05:58 -0500

   Sad to see such a charismatic leader shot down. I’m sure free software
   will continue in a forward trajectory and looking forward to finding
   out who will be picked as the new FSF president. RMS will always remain
   the founder.

   My only question, since RMS has stepped down, can the obnoxious
   abortion joke be removed from abort(2) manpage now?