Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:29:55 -0700

   If you take a glance on this list, on twitter, and in other corners of
   the internets, there are a ton of folks sharing their legitimate
   concerns about the broader issues in free software, FSF, and rms.
   Singling out Mary-Anne (in all-caps?) for sharing articles written by
   other people is dismissive at best, harassment at worse.

   On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:03 AM <[1]quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:

     On Tue, September 17, 2019 12:04 pm, Ole Aamot wrote:
     > Actually I feel sorry now if what I posted was misinterpreted.
     By me? No. I am sorry the message that campaigned against Richard by
     MARY
     ANNE WOLF made such a bad impression of him on people that have not
     investigated the issue.
     > Let's create a good and welcoming Libreplanet 2020 for everyone.
     d:-)
     That would be nice. Lets!