[libreplanet-discuss] Become an FSF member now == support RMS dismissal

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Become an FSF member now == support RMS dismissal
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 17:39:59 +0300

Caleb Herbert <csh@bluehome.net> wrote:
> On 09/20/2019 08:11 AM, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote:
>> I’m deeply afraid, that joining FSF out of support _now_ will be understood
>> the other way round — as a sign of support of Dr. Stallman’s dismissal.
>
> Stallman told me I can best help by becoming a member

I fully know, that RMS is not an egoistic person and is more concerned for a
future of his child (how he used to call a free software movement) rather than
of his own.

But that fact does not amend what I’ve said: growth of FSF member number will
be interpreted by media as a sign of support of his dismissal.

Cf. my another letter <zhix1zzy.321942@gmail.com>.