Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Become an FSF member now == support RMS dismis

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Become an FSF member now == support RMS dismissal
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 21:16:37 +0100

Growth of the FSF also enhances the FSF's ability to do its very
important work.

Who cares what the media has to say?
The media has always been hostile to free software.

--
Leah Rowe <info@minifree.org>
Company Director & Libreboot developer

Do you know you have rights?
The right to privacy, free speech, the right to read
and the right to learn. The right not to be spied on
and censored by the government.

Defend freedom. Use free (free as in freedom) software.
Spread freedom. Tell everyone you know about it!
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom.
Registered in England, registration No. 9361826
VAT Registration No. GB202190462
Minifree Ltd, 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island
Essex SS8 9QA, United Kingdom
United Kingdom