Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software

From: Alexander Maxwell Grindel
Subject: Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 22:01:07 +0000 (UTC)

   Hey all,

   What do you think of 'libran'? It's concise, but not entirely clear
   unless you're familiar with free/libre software. It does emphasize the
   belief in the user's freedom by saying specifically libre, and is
   familar-sounding to most people because of its (very strong) similarity
   to vegan.

   Alexander

   Feb 13, 2020 1:46:48 PM Roberto Beltran via libreplanet-discuss