Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement

From: jinnjus
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:59:20 +0000

Well, I am new on the list too and got a lot out of this discussion until it
devolved into Miles bashing.  I normally would agree with kind communication,
but in the context of the entire discussion one email with a harsh but real
criticism wasn't bothering me.  It was a valid opinion and well defended.  The
fact that there are several people on the attack now instead of carrying on
means I am hitting the unsubscribe button.  I'll keep running my little Free
Software activist project on my own from my solar powered RV for free and you
can have at it arguing about whether it's nice or not how you go about talking
about funding or not.

Sorry guys I need to watch my exposure to unproductive negativity.  Do wish you
the best and all successes though.