Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)

From: Msavoritias
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 18:59:14 +0200

   I think GNU/FSF has a problem with their approach for proffesionals in
   general.
   We can gather users and enthusiasts. But there is a real struggle
   trying to convince the majority of Software proffesionals why they need
   GPL.
   And also a serious lack of tools for other proffessional sectors like
   Cad and UI?UX design to name a few.
   We need to rethink our strategy towards approaching these groups.
   MSavoritias

   On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 17:28, Roberto Beltran