Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)

From: Msavoritias
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 11:15:02 +0200

   Really? FSF has a Discord instance? That's baffling.
   I agree though with previous points Free Software has effectively won.
   Everybody chooses MIT license nowdays.
   The question about next steps for me is: Do we start promoting for a
   copyleft world now?
   Because as far as I have seens FSF and GNU has been mainly for Free
   Software goal up until now.
   MSavoritias

   On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 22:14, Jim Garrett <jimgarrett@posteo.net>