Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:44:33 -0500

but I guess more importantly there doesn't seem to be some of the stuff she
used for like a website wireframe like boxes with an x across it

Box with X for image is under "destkop sketch GUI" default collection as "image"

rounded corner buttons

Under "desktop sketchy GUI" you will also find a button, as well as many other
common elements (checkbox, etc).

and the box with the lines at the bottom right to indicate that it should be a
link. I'm seeing that you can add shapes though, can you front me any
information on that?

I tried this just now: dragged in some "horzontal line" and "vertical line"
elements to create a box with a corner.  Select everything, right click and hit
"group".  Select group and right click hit "add to my collections" -- now from
"my shapes" tab in the sidebar I can drag that shape in whenever I want it.

Hopefully that is helpful!