Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)

From: Roberto Beltran
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:10:54 +0000

> I have had good success withhttps://pencil.evolus.vn/

You know, I ran across that, but it didn't look like what we needed at first
glance and the website looks pretty rough so it was probably dismissed a little
too quick.

I just installed it though and it looks like it could work. The defaults just
seem a little off, but I guess more importantly there doesn't seem to be some
of the stuff she used for like a website wireframe like boxes with an x across
it, rounded corner buttons, and the box with the lines at the bottom right to
indicate that it should be a link. I'm seeing that you can add shapes though,
can you front me any information on that?

Roberto Beltran