Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:00:29 +0900

   Hi,

   I think this thread definitely explores many good points - I am new
   here but is there any structured discussion system for Free Software
   movement?   For example, this site runs a discussion software called
   "Discourse" [1]https://community.coops.tech/

   I have been asked by a contact at a large worker cooperative with over
   10,000 members to provide some 'talking points memo' so that he can
   promote free software internally.

   They are facing the situation where they will become more and more
   invested in Microsoft, Google, Zoom, etc or potentially switch to Free
   Software ecosystem.

   Cheers,

   Yasu

     On Jul 25, 2020, at 05:39, Miles Fidelman