Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Adobe Reader 10

From: Marcus Wilson
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Adobe Reader 10
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 10:05:22 -0500

   Hi Greg,

   I've run into this kind of barrier in the past, and I wasn't willing to
   install Adobe Reader through wine, so I set about searching for a
   GNU/Linux compatible PDF client that would work.  I found one called
   Master PDF Editor. To get all the features costs money and is not
   freely licensed, but it works well in these kinds of scenarios at least
   in my experience.
   If you can send a link to the PDF you're having trouble with or attach
   a copy I can see if it'll open it.

   They just sent me an update reminder with a coupon code too, so I can
   forward that to you if it works.

   Wish I had a freedom loving version I could share.  Fun coincidence I
   saw this email and today I'm wearing my 2020 Libre Planet shirt :-)

   -Marcus