Re: Adobe Reader 10

From: Arthur Torrey
Subject: Re: Adobe Reader 10
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 16:33:16 -0400 (EDT)

I don't like suggesting a Service as a Software Substitute, but I have found a
"Free-as-in-beer" service called "PDF-Zorro" that has worked for me on editing
PDF forms that I couldn't accomplish otherwise...

They claim that they don't collect personal info, retain the files you put on
their server for editing, or do other evil things.  They appear to be doing the
free service as a way to promote their paid offerings.

No idea if it would handle the form in question, but if all else fails, might
be worth a try.

ex-Gooserider

Arthur Torrey - <arthur_torrey@comcast.net>