Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Adobe Reader 10

From: Hitch Junior
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Adobe Reader 10
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 00:13:05 -0400

   I’m kind of wondering how I got added to this???

   On Mar 17, 2021, 3:37 PM -0400, Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>, wrote:

     * Marcus Wilson <marcus@wilsoz.com> [2021-03-17 18:24]:

     Hi Greg,
     I've run into this kind of barrier in the past, and I wasn't willing
     install Adobe Reader through wine, so I set about searching for a
     GNU/Linux compatible PDF client that would work. I found one called
     Master PDF Editor. To get all the features costs money and is not
     freely licensed, but it works well in these kinds of scenarios at
     least
     in my experience.

     I do understand your good intentions, yet recommendation of
     proprietary softwre on this mailing lists are not welcome. Please
     don't.
     Jean